Lightening Kills Two Women During Rainfall In Lagos

59

On Friday, two women in the FESTAC area of Lagos State lost their lives due to electrocution from lightning strikes.

According to Hundeyin, the two women who lived in a shanty built under high-voltage wires, were indoors during the downpour when the lightning struck and electrocuted them

This was made known in a post on X by the Lagos State Police Spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin, on Saturday, May 25.

He wrote: “Somewhere on First Avenue, Festac, two women remained indoors during the downpour yesterday. Lightning struck, electrocuting them instantly and causing fire outbreak.

“They lived in a shanty built under high-voltage wires.”

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Dental Implant