Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State

103
A young man has died after being electrocuted.
The sad incident happened in at a building in Otukpo, Benue state.
The building the young man was working on was allotted by the LGA just below an electric high tension wire.
Sources on the scene of the incident accused the Local Government of allotting many shops under high tension wires.
According to Salem Gist, a source lamented that just last month, a young man was electrocuted while working on one of the buildings but he was lucky to be alive after a quick medical attention.
The source said the corpse of the young was deposited at Royal Specialist Hospital Otukpo.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Dental Implant